Friday, January 27, 2012

2012 Challenge

January is not going to be a good month for me. I am already $50+ over budget. But, I figure I am trying to look at the year as a whole... And I got a $25 gift card to Winco which will make February nice! :) I can make some of it up there.

I have to admit I took advantage of Albertson's roundup promotion at Walmart today. I took my coupons and used my coupons that still don't total $1 savings even with doublers. Unfortunately, these are the kind of things that are more wants than needs... but oh well. I also bought items such as butter, cream cheese, and cheese that will last a long time. But the free UP2U gum is too awesome to not buy. I price matched Rite Aid for $1/pack and I had 14 more $1/1 coupons from ebay... so yeah. My students will be getting a pack of gum for Valentines Day!

So, here are my January totals. I will NOT be going to the store until February. Good thing February is coming soon! I am out of bread. Hm... maybe I will make bread tomorrow. Sounds yummy!

Jan Spent: $214.76
Jan Saved: $206.16

No comments:

Post a Comment