Saturday, February 11, 2012

Walmart Ad Matching Kmart Doublers

Check your local Walmart to see if they will price match Kmart's doubling program. Every Wednesday and Saturday through the end of April, K-mart will double 5 coupons (up to $1 in value) if you purchase $25 of food/house hold items (before coupons). Walmart, at least in the Boise area, will match this on Wednesday's and    Saturday's.

I have other plans for my doublers this week... so I took advantage of this.

Frosted Toast Crunch
$2.44
Used $1/1 (No longer available, but Smartsource.com has $.75 off)
Doubled
$.44/box

Honey Bunches of Oats
$2.58
Used $1/1 (No Longer Available - found at beginning of month but went fast!)
 Doubled
$.58/box

Milk
$2.44
Used $.75/1
Doubled
$.98 for gallon

Then I purchased my weekly groceries.

If you spend $50, you can double 10 coupons. So basically, you can double 5 for every $25 spent. (BEFORE COUPONS!) So give it a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment