I am not planning on throwing any parties unless someone specifically asks me to... But if you already order online and don't have a demonstrator - or you are wanting to order - I can help you out!
Basic info for Stampin Up!:
Using Stampin Up!'s website: http://www.stampinup.com/
Basic info for Stampin Up!:
- There are rewards and benefits to throwing a party. You can earn free product.
- Find product on the Stampin Up! website.
- Orders can be called in to me, dropped off at my house, or done online.
- Shipping is $6.99 from $1-$69. Going in on an order with a friend can be advantageous.
- Orders that I put in will be shipped to me and I will distribute the product to you. :)
Using Stampin Up!'s website: http://www.stampinup.com/
*Select "find a demonstrator" at to of home page*
*add my info into the demonstrator directory*
*Create your own account to order online*
*Regular price is how much it is to buy through website.
Preferred price is price you get through demonstrator.*
No comments:
Post a Comment