Check your local Walmart to see if they will price match Kmart's doubling program. Every Wednesday and Saturday through the end of April, K-mart will double 5 coupons (up to $1 in value) if you purchase $25 of food/house hold items (before coupons). Walmart, at least in the Boise area, will match this on Wednesday's and Saturday's.
I have other plans for my doublers this week... so I took advantage of this.
Frosted Toast Crunch
$2.44
Used $1/1 (No longer available, but Smartsource.com has $.75 off)
Doubled
$.44/box
Honey Bunches of Oats
$2.58
Used $1/1 (No Longer Available - found at beginning of month but went fast!)
Doubled
$.58/box
Milk
$2.44
Used $.75/1
Doubled
$.98 for gallon
Then I purchased my weekly groceries.
If you spend $50, you can double 10 coupons. So basically, you can double 5 for every $25 spent. (BEFORE COUPONS!) So give it a try!!
No comments:
Post a Comment