Monday, November 26, 2012

Stampin' Up!

I am not planning on throwing any parties unless someone specifically asks me to... But if you already order online and don't have a demonstrator - or you are wanting to order - I can help you out!

Basic info for Stampin Up!:

  • There are rewards and benefits to throwing a party. You can earn free product.
  • Find product on the Stampin Up! website.
  • Orders can be called in to me, dropped off at my house, or done online.
  • Shipping is $6.99 from $1-$69. Going in on an order with a friend can be advantageous.
  • Orders that I put in will be shipped to me and I will distribute the product to you. :)




Using Stampin Up!'s website: http://www.stampinup.com/


 *Select "find a demonstrator" at to of home page*

*add my info into the demonstrator directory*

*Create your own account to order online*

*Regular price is how much it is to buy through website. 
Preferred price is price you get through demonstrator.*



No comments:

Post a Comment