Monday, January 16, 2012

Swag Bucks

Have you tried Swag Bucks yet? I didn't for the longest time but I am so glad I did. I have earned $50 over $100!!! in Amazon Gift Certificates for basically just doing what I do.



This is Swag Buck's explanation of how it works:
http://www.swagbucks.com/g/how-it-works



Basically you search the internet, take surveys, polls, watch video clips and get paid to do it. **NEW! ONLINE & OFFLINE SHOPPING REWARDS!** Get paid to shop online at your favorite stores. My main stores are Amazon, Kohls, Walmart, and Target, but the list is long!! Usually works as a get X sb per dollar spent.



I am not a major Swagger. I will stop by and take the daily poll most every day and complete a survey or two, but mostly I get my points from searching the internet. I have downloaded the search engine tool bar and use that. It is integrated with Google, which is a plus for me. For example, today I was searching for "Souper Salad coupons" and I was awarded 28 Swag Bucks. Now, this is more Bucks than normal, but it was a pleasant surprise.



They also have codes that are good for a certain amount of points. They are sometimes very tricky and require some thinking, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes very easy to do. I find it convenient to follow them on Facebook and have their blog hand in my RSS feeder. I also have their swidget on my personal blog that will alert you to when there is a code and will give clues on how to find them!

Click HERE to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment